Do you believe that there’s no place like home? We do. This is especially true when you or someone you love is not feeling well. We want to be in a place where we feel most comfortable because relaxation and familiarity of surroundings foster better chances of recovery and ease of health management.
At 1st Option Home Health LLC we maximize on this concept. Through home health care, our clients are able to benefit from medical services, nursing care, therapy and other care programs without having to leave their home. Our health professionals will be scheduled to visit them as outlined in a personalized care plan or when recommended by their physician.
To provide temporary, short-term and long-term home health care services to the disabled, the ill and those recovering for surgery in their homes. We aim to reduce cases of institutionalization by bringing health services straight to the clients’ homes thereby encouraging independence and personalized care.
To achieve quality performance for our care professionals, continuously training them to handle dynamically, changing client needs in various residential care settings.
Our experts will work with you and your family in acquiring the home health services you need. What suits you best, that’s what we bring. You rest and we’ll take care of everything.
Why Choose Us
You have a choice for home health services that fit your life. You will find these choices at 1st Option Home Health LLC
Here are some of the strong points of our home health agency:
- We offer home health care to various cities and counties in Northern Virginia: Prince William, Stafford, Alexandria, Fairfax, Loudoun, Fredericksburg, Warren, Fauquier, Clarke and Spotsylvania County. We cover a wide range of locations offering a wide scope of home health services. 1st Option Home Health LLC
- Our treatments and care programs give clients at home a way to restore their maximum functioning.
- 1st Option Home Health LLC service can be scheduled for intermittent, long-term, short-term or private-duty care. We remain flexible to accommodate our preferences.
- Our agency’s management makes it a point to regularly review the performance of our staff. We make sure that you will consistently receive quality home health services from our agency.
- Care Managers are credentialed experts in geriatric care with specialties in social work, nursing or mental health
- Care Managers Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Every Caregiver is supervised by a Nurse Supervisor and Care Manager
- Careful selection of Caregivers
- Extensive ongoing Caregiver training
- All Caregivers are company employees
- Premium customer service that results in the highest client satisfaction
- Single source for professionals and families
A personalized care plan can be created for you or someone you love. Please set an appointment to begin the planning and service acquirement as soon as possible.
Call our office to discuss your needs with a Care Coordinator: 571-285-5204.