We help your loved ones maintain and improve their level of independence to achieve their utmost satisfaction.Do you believe that there’s no place like home? We do! This is especially true when you or someone you love is not feeling well. We want to be in a place where we feel most comfortable because relaxation and familiarity of surroundings foster better chances of recovery and ease of health management. At 1st Option Home Health, LLC, we maximize on this concept. Through home health care, our clients can benefit from services and other care programs without having to leave their homes. Our health professionals will visit them as outlined in the personalized care plan or when recommended by their physician. Get started soon! No one is in the same situation that is why we remain flexible when providing our clients with care services. Our staff will help you adjust to new health conditions, monitor your health towards stability, and manage medications.
MissionTo provide temporary, short-term, and long-term home health care services to the disabled, the ill, and those recovering from surgery in their homes. We aim to reduce cases of institutionalization by bringing health services straight to the clients’ homes, thereby encouraging independence and personalized care.
VisionTo achieve quality performance for our care professionals, continuously training them to handle dynamically and changing client needs in various residential care settings.
- We cover a wide range of locations
- Service can be scheduled for intermittent, long-term, short-term, or private-duty care
- Management makes it a point to regularly review the performance of our staff.
- Care Managers are credentialed
- Care Managers Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Every Caregiver is supervised by a Nurse Supervisor and Care Manager
- Careful selection of Caregivers
- Extensive ongoing Caregiver training
- All Caregivers are company employees
- Premium customer service that results in the highest client satisfaction
- Single source for professionals and families